Our client is a highly-respected privately owned Idaho company and they are seeking an Escrow Officer for one of their fast paced service locations. Our client has been in business 50+ years with an excellent market place reputation. Be part of the team and live in a beautiful region of Northern Idaho with lots of outdoor amenities including culture, shopping, hunting, fishing, lakes and even a ski resort close by.
Escrow Officer (no book of business required)
1. Prepare escrow instructions and agreements and facilitate the objectives of the escrow closing process in a fast-paced time sensitive SERVICE ORIENTED transaction Industry. Communicate effectively with lenders, realtors, legal partners, buyers/sellers and disburse funds accordingly.
2. Must be an excellent communicator and team player with a PROVEN track record of achieving high results.
3. Seeking strong attention to detail, high degree of accuracy and excellent organizational skills.
4. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience with knowledge of the escrow closing process. Will consider individuals with experience in escrow, title or lending. Does not require an existing book of business….seeking knowledge/skillset/culture fit
5. Strong ability and interest for building solid local community relationships. Work in a dynamic company where the culture is driven by positive internal collaboration and healthy external competition.
Excellent competitive base salary, attractive bonus earnings, great benefits and relocation assistance!
Management Recruiters of Boise was established in 1976 to provide executive and management level staffing services to specialized industries including Food Processing, Wine & Beverages, Consumer Manufacturing, Dairy, and Accounting & Finance. We are part of MRINetwork™, one of the largest and most successful recruitment organizations in the world with over 600 offices in more than 35 countries.