Description: Highly visible role with a privately held food company in North East US location has been in business over 100 years. Rapidly expanding. We are seeking a Production Manager who can engage the workforce as well as lead and mentor a dedicated production team.
· We are seeking a Production Manager professional who is attracted to a fast paced, action oriented culture.
· This position will coordinate supply chain, materials and superior inventory management. Goal is repeatable, reliable undisrupted Supply Chain.
· Opportunity to challenge the status quo and drive comprehensive employee training and engagement for optimal results.
· Strong ability to make decisions quickly, solve problems, not afraid to take risks and overall driver of department ownership.
· Must have track record of food, dairy or beverage production expertise to include knowledge and commitment around TPM/ Lean Six Sigma sill sets.
· Degree highly preferred
Compensation: Excellent compensation, bonus, full relocation assistance and great benefits.
Management Recruiters of Boise was established in 1976 to provide executive and management level staffing services to specialized industries including Food Processing, Wine & Beverages, Consumer Manufacturing, Dairy, and Accounting & Finance. We are part of MRINetwork™, one of the largest and most successful recruitment organizations in the world with over 600 offices in more than 35 countries.